Dear LOTTE Department Store employees, executives and employees of our partner companies! Have you ever been asked to follow illegal business orders or participate in unfair trade practices? Please report to our Fair Trade Team.
The Fair Trade Team is a department that supports LOTTE Department Store’s compliance management and handles reports fairly and promptly.
We will ensure the confidentiality of the reporters’ personal information and protect them from any adverse consequences of the report.
The range of behaviors that can be reported
1. Unjustly Shifting Burden of Sales Promotional Expenses or Interior Design Costs
2. Unjust Reduction in Payment of Goods or Delayed Payment
3. Unjustly Altering Contractual Terms
4. Any Improper Coercion
5. A Inappropriate Solicitation
6. Providing illicit funds or goods
7. Forcing or Instructing to Perform a Task
8. Various Situations Involving a Conflict of Interest
Filing a report
Please report any unfair business conduct to the Fair Trade Team.
Fair Trade Team, 81,
Seoul, Republic of Korea